Work on the small experimental studies continues. This week I played with using more Liquin medium in the paint, making for a more creamy consistancy. I found I could spread the paint more easily, letting one loaded knife stroke work its way across the image while at the same time being able to layer the paint. I tried to keep the freshness of any small skips and jumps, knowing that nature also seems to take advantage of the little accidents. Additional new 6×6 oils can be seen on the 6×6 oils portfolio page (found in the menu at top of page).
Very nice, those happy accidents are always the magic!